Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is your chance to own own without paying alot. It has 50 shells through and has a release trigger that works great! from Phillips gunsmithing, that can be changed back to pull. No marks or dings and is as new as condition as possible. Comes cased with all acc. Great Deal Priced at 2650. incl s/h to your ffl dealer. Take off 75.00 if we use your FedEx #. Enjoy the pic's, easier to reach me for a few days by email.......trying to get the Farm caught up from being gone all summer. Thanks, Doug @ SGS

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Better buy it now . Might be a collectors piece. I don't expect these to be around long. More moving parts than a washing machine and ugly. Oh Yea, the Gentleman who won the Pa handicap and the krieghoff gun was shooting one of these. Different looking trap gun. Good buy considering they were over $4000 new.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
**FS Beretta UGB 25 Excel**

Earl, I thought it was clumersome until I played with it for a while. It's pretty simple design. One lever to break open for a single barrel for a single shot, once you close it you can add the second shell if desired. They all eject from the bottom. It is a neat gun.
PRICE REDUCTION!!!! $2500.

·
Vendor
19,389 Posts
And I can tell you from personal experience that Crenwelge Beretta conversions are very Perazzi like in set/release numbers and feel.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Have a Browning XS special sporting adj comb 3 ext chokes 95+ % gun or If you prefer Baretta I have a 391 Urika Optima 3 Optima chokes 98% gun . I would work a trade with either gun. and your difference

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hi Doug, I'm interested in your beretta. If I'm thinking right, Are you located in Hamilton Ohio or Middletown? I would like to shoot this gun to see how it feels. I am located in N.Ky.. You can give me a call at 859-322-3109. Thanks Tim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.