Trapshooters Forum banner

FS: Beretta S686EL Gold Snipe

5842 Views 11 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  pca7ggr
Beretta S686EL 12ga, 28" MobilChoke Barrel Gold Snipe (Model A3EC6TG9400E01).
It comes with 2 MobilChokes (IC and F), choke tool, pair of Beretta plastic snap caps (new in the package), original blue plastic Beretta case and all paperwork.

Manufactured in ’98 (“BB”). The gun has boxlock with scrolled engraved side plate, a raised ¼” vented rib, single metal bead, pistol grip stock and a LOP of 15” with 1/4 in. spacer and Pachmayr pad.

The gun was originally purchased at the New York Beretta Gallery store by a friend of the store manager. 1st owner told me that shot it a few hundred rounds when he first bought it and then it sat in his safe cased. I shot some rounds of trap with it then it sat in my safe. The gun is still very tight and has an oil finish that highlights its gorgeous wood.

$1900/obo shipped to your FFL. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
8,719 Posts
By looking at the pictures, seems it's blue, not Beretta matte finish.

Beautiful EL with sideplate, I have one in 20 ga.

It's a bargain considering an EELL will cost double.

· Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is a beautiful gun that swings and shoots well. I'm primarily a trap shooter and bought this gun for upland birds but just don't get the chance to shoot them anymore. So, this gun just sits in the safe.

· Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
While the bottom of the gun's receiver identifies it as a "S686 Gold Snipe", when you input the gun's serial number on the Beretta website, the following information on the gun is shown:

Serial Number: LXXXXXB
Model: A3EC6TG9400E01
Product Description: 686EL 12/28/3 MC3 GOLD SNIPE
Approximate Manufacture Date: 1998

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.