Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
7,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
forsale- beretta auto loader (391-390-303 and older) bolt cocking handles- $5 each +$2 shipping if you need more, i have several in addition to wehat's pictured-- wally riebesell -660-644-4115 cst
Gun Firearm Trigger Shotgun Air gun

·
Vendor
7,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ed- the handles are the same for 12 /20 - al2 have a slightly longer body and the receiver has an indentation to allow for that--i have taken a dremel grinder and touched up the inside of al al2 handle to clear the receiver long slot it recoils into when putting it on a 303 -- buy both of those and i'll send for free!!

on your quad purchase-i am thinking of having all beretta shooters do a " 303 family tree" to trace back their guns heritage -its amazing where all the parts go, as i rarely sell a whole gun!!--the best has been selling parts back to italy!!!!what a great satisfaction!! wally

·
Vendor
7,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i do need it--sorry, i have a big filing cabinet but didnt start an address book for referance--wish i had--please pm me

·
Premium Member
2,843 Posts
Wally,

I would take two of the cocking handles for a 391 if you have them available. Send me a p.m. with your mailing address.

Regards,

Amboy

·
Vendor
7,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it'll be a lil bit-- i'll dig to see if i have more -ed gets first pair--wally

·
Vendor
7,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
amboy 49- pm sent ---

i stand corrected AL2 handles do fit in 303 20ga receivers(they are slimmer) and 302 12ga receivers(they have indentation)

wally

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.