Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a near new model 89 target pistol complete with box, manual, spare parts,(lots)2 original mags, 2 new unopened factory mags, tools. $700.00 shipped to youe FFL. A few years ago I thought i might join a winter indoor league, but my wife talked me into adopting kids instead. So this one should go. I dont know how to post pictures, but I can Email to those who are interested.
Barney

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
I have a friend who has one like that I thought his said model 87 but it looks just like that one. Anyway it shoots as good as any 22 pistol I've ever had in my hands and never missfires or jams. I can't but he can just shoot the center out of a 25yd target with it. As much as I like my old High Standard I'd hate to have to pick between them. Not only that but it looks so cool. Reminds me of the pistols RoboCop carried.

I wish Santa would have left me something besides bills or I'd be all over this.

·
Registered
192 Posts
The 89 is great pistol and this one is priced right. I own one and was very lucky to find a set of LH grips for mine. The 87 mentioned above came out after the 89 was discontinued.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.