Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 682 Gold E Combo with hard case. It comes with the 4 factory chokes,IM, Mod, Full, IC, and the tool. It comes with the extra trigger/spare parts box kit and stock tool. I am selling to pay medical bills and I am asking $2300. If someone pays my asking price I will throw in as a bonus a MEC Grabber with three charge bars. A face FTF sale would be preferred and if that happens I will give the buyer all the reloading supplies I have left including the empties. I can provide with more photos if you want. Please email be with any questions and if you want to call my cell I will email it to you. The gun is in central Florida.

cpd544_2009_230616.jpg

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jack I just called your cell, you can call back when you get a chance.
Jim

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jack has the gun spoken for so I'll mark it as sold.
Thanks for the interest everyone.
Jim

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
See i go to actually shoot trap instead of just talk about it all day and i miss crap like this. What a deal!!!! Jack, you da man.---Matt

·
Registered
440 Posts
Wow!!!!! I didn't even look at this till now. I ran past that about 20 times when it was posted. Man do I want a combo gun and what a great price.

·
Super Moderator
3,070 Posts
You'll get a chance to buy it. It will be back on here for about $2900.00.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jack, I hope your hand gets better. You have been a perfect gentlemen to deal with. By the way everything shipped out this afternoon so should be to you soon.
Jim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.