Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS Beretta 390 super clean 32

Guys i have a beretta 390 sporter with a 32" flat rib barrel. The shotgun is super clean and has seen less than 200 rounds fired. I am going to keep the butt stock as it was custom made for me by wenig. The trigger in this shotgun is a steel framed release trigger. I need 800 shipped for this barreled action with release trigger. Must ship to an ffl. I dont need to tell you how hard it is getting to find a 390 in this kind of shape. Thanks Lee

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Hope these pics work of the shotgun. remember not butt stock in this sale. Lee

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

try it this way. if this doesnt work i can send pic to e-mail address. Lee

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Guys i cant beleive this isnt selling. This has the rare 303 32" flat rib trap barrel with screw in chokes. and it has the steel frame trigger group. The trigger is release but can be changed back for about a $20 hook. This receiver is like new. Thanks for helping with the pics. Lee

·
Registered
1,658 Posts

Skeetie,

Just a suggestion, but you might do better parting the gun out since you aren't selling a complete gun anyway. Someone might pay a good price for that barrel. Another person might want the release trigger. Someone else might want the bolt assembly and/or receiver. Just a thought.

Easystreet

·
Registered
81 Posts

I have a 390 trap 32" barrel just bought 795 in perfect cond. and all parts You might need the wood. joe

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Thanks guys I listed it above in parts. this receiver is one of the nicest i have ever seen and i have owned several. No ejection marks at all!! Lee

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.