Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
7,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
forsale-beretta 303 12ga trap barrel- 30in with steprib- .745 moneymaker backbore -30/1000 choke- perfect balance w/addon metal steprib, 3 way taper wide at back and narrows toward muzzle end-POI 80%-this is a great back fence games barrel and smokes them at the 16yd line--put together by live pigeon shooter jerry diggs--satisfaction guranteed , send it back if it doesnt shoot like you want-- i shoot 2 of these myself and its just an extra one--$300+15 shipping--wally riebesell 660-744-4115 cst

·
Registered
26 Posts
Wally, I see magnum 3 inch stamped on the barrel. Has both gas ported been opened to handle lighter target loads and how did he adjust the POI to 80/20 on this barrel?

·
Vendor
7,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i believe the gas ports were opened slightly--diggs tries to use magnum barrels, as they have thicker walls and you get a better backbore with final wall thickness considered! the POI is determind by the slope from back to front-he mills down a solid piece to which % he wants-- it also raises your headup a lil---thanks for looking barrel is sold happy new year

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.