Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SORRY SALE PENDING Americase combo it will hold 2 5/8" high barrels and the case is 3 5/8" high out side and holds 35" long. It Has a lot of miles on her driven all over the north east 315.00 FREE shipped, NOW 225.00 OBO. to you in the lower 48, pm ? and offers I had max high rib put on my Kolar dose not fit now .it has lots of little handling marks and where, I had 34" Unsingle plus 1" extended chokes

·
Supporting Vendor
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK KOLAR IS THE BEST GUN CO EVER!!i called kolar and they said yes we can put a max high rib on my un-single barrel , it had the standard old adjustable rib, and it would be 500.00 for the max high, and i had the gold trigger kit and annual service done. the gun came back its like brand new but here is the draw back they cant change the rib on my o/u barrel so i will have to use an after market add on rib to it or sell the o/u barrel and buy a new one from kolar or send it to some one that is willing to do that. i just think kolar arm co. is all that!!

·
Registered
607 Posts
That is AWESOME! Thats a great option over a new combo! I already have the deeper case. LOL.Bet Dennis Devault can fix up on the O/U barrel. TTT.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOWERD PRICE 315.00 FREE SHIPPING LOWER 48, IF YOU VOTED FOR THE PRESIDENT IT'S THE LOWER 72

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.