Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Beretta 391 Parallel Target SL stock, as new. I put it on a 390 for fit, and decided the project was not worth the cost (need to add trap barrel, etc). Pic below. No butt pad. $176 shipped.

I also have an unfinished Wenig New American stock for 1100/1187. Standard right hand cast and twist from Wenig. $60 shipped.

Danny

<a href="http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z16/dmarbell/Trapshooters/?action=view¤t=391PTStock.jpg" target="_blank">
</a>

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Danny,

What is the story on the 1100 stock?

Standard or trap? Monte Carlo or straight?

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Wenig stock is the New American, standard grade. Click on catalog on the above site. Click on the small catalog logo when it comes up. Then, when the catalog appears, you have to click the small catalog logo again to advance the pages. If you do this four times, the page with "Do-it-yourself Inlet Stocks" on the top right has "Wenig New American" on the bottom left. The next page shows the wood grades. This is the bottom one, a shooter's stock.

Click on "Styles" on the site for a description of the New American.

This stock is unfinished, and requires sanding for shape and finish, and then stain and final finish as desired.

Danny

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Danny,

I'll take it, if it's still for sale.

Please email me offline and we will work out the details.

Thanks,

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.