Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a 32” Browning XT. No modifications have been made to the gun. LOP is just shy of 14 ½”. It has the adjustable trigger and comes with two choke tubes (the gray Briley tubes, M/IM).

Price $2000

I actually have two of them I’m going to sell. They are identical guns.

Gun Firearm Shotgun Trigger Wood

Machine tool

Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Shotgun

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Mr. Dawg,
First you guys woop the crap out of my Gators now you want to take my $$ for your gun YIKES. LOL

Bump for a nice gun!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SirMissalott,
I have good news for you. I'm not a fan of the Uga Dawgs, I'm a fan of the Washington Huskies (West Coast Dawgs). I've always wanted to see the Florida-Georgia game. I've heard it's a game where everyone is very mellow and sober. :)

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
I would like to know about the gun(S) conditions. I think you know what needs to be answered without spelling it out.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jerry B,
The Brownings do come with a slight right-hand shooter cast off and a small palm swell. Neither are huge but just enough to make it a definite right hand shooter gun. The round count would be approx 3,000 and the gun reflects it. It's still in very good condition. Lock up isn't as snug as brand new (when they are new they are literally hard to open) but still nice and tight. The metal is in excellent condition. Stock has normal handling marks. No major dings. This is a gun with a ton of life left in it.

Not sure where the factory tubes are. The Brileys seem to give better results anyhow.

Dave P,
I hope the above answers your question. Let me know if I missed any details.

SirMissAlott,
I think it's funny that they can't call that game the Cocktail Party anymore. People are way too PC these days......

Anyhow, let me know fellas if you have any other questions about the Browning. I'd love to get it moved......It's a cherry deal for somebody.

Nathan

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
PMs answered.

Just a quick note as others have asked this question.....the gun has a pull trigger.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
OK... lets get these guns moving. I'll start the bidding at $1500

GoDawg.. not trying to insult you, just trying to get things moving. If people know that more then one person is kicking the tires they just might make up their mind.

Jerry B.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.