Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ljutic Stainless Mono, 34" bbl, no porting, Briley Choke tubes, pull trigger (release upgrade available)Metal has been completely reblasted and polished and is 100%, the wood is a tasty set of English Walnut, soft comb, 4 way adjustable and adjustable pad, The wood is pretty neutral, but adjustable right or left and is in pretty good condition. One mark one the forearm (as shown) and a few small marks on the stock-minor and small. Lop is 14 1/2 as shown and is about a 70/30 actual poi. This one is priced right @ 4400. incl s/h to ffl dealer. Thanks for looking, contact info is above, Doug @ SGS
Relisted, open to reasonable offers or trades
The other one, the metal is the same-as new- with rh factory semi rollover stock, upgraded English Walnut

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To answer alot of questions, 1. We do take trades and 2, WE have financing available up to 12 months "Same as Cash" O% interest. Thanks, Doug @ SGS

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have a perazzi mx15 unsingle with perazzi hard case a in 12-34 fixed choke,and a parts kit with new firing pins and new lefe springs.I would go even up and we both pay for shipping.My perazzi is in 99% condition.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.