Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are once fired hulls 12 ga and you pay the shipping. It would be best to be close to MT as shipping these days is a b!tch.

50.00 plus shipping from 59401

Rick in MT

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
I would buy them Rick, but you have to deliver and we will have to recount as I am not sure you can count that high, unless Susan counted them? Scott

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You didn't read that part about shipping being a ..........

Maybe we could trade that part for a night in Conrad. and a bottle of good wine, to be shared of course.

Rick in MT

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Rick,
Poor choice of words and Brady the wives would be sharing the wine also. Rick you need to read what you write before you send it. But yes I will take the hulls, cash so we do not look like...........what we are not. Great catch Brady, you are one up on me, dang. Scott

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
I just figured with the cold all the sheep were bunched up a little tight.>;o)

LMAO BLAGH!!!!!

ok that's to far.

sorry guys

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yup. too far. Only Denny falls for that. I mean Lit. Oh wait, he's quit shooting. If I were a wagering man, I would bet he will be back. It's in his blood by now.

Rick in MT

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Not only is it in Denny's blood, but as a young shooter he shot some 100 straights at yardages that were basically breaking new ground in his area. He is another youth prodigy and I am guessing he did not forget what he learned. Plus he is one funny SOB. oh and I almost forgot..........handsome also. He may have given me h$ll for forgetting that part. There have been a lot of good shooters that came out of Iowa, and Mr. Spurling is dang well one of them. Scott

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
But he move to Missoura...and quit. He promised me he would come up to MT and shoot with me, and then I guess he found out we don't have as many sheep that he thought? ~snicker~

Rick in MT

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Rick I am not sure Denny started that sheep thing on his own or if he got that bad habit from Maltz, I will have to quiz both of them to see who started who on this bad habit………..Scott

1 - 14 of 14 Posts