Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Then Leno, Litterman, and Saturday Nite should be considered political as well and counted towards equal time on Nutwork stations.
This is paraody and satire as well as commentary and comedy, hence entertainment thusly, OT.

Why did you not comment about "What a Deer" under Politics etc., pray tell?

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL Looks different with my glasses on. But that's not political, that's an 'employer performance review'.

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
It's politics. Plus you hide it behind an alias just as you hide yourself. Why can't you accept banishment like a man?

We don't even want to _see_ your crap. We don't care what you want us to read. We don't want to. Can't you get that through your head? And why do you care what we read?

Take all this political stuff and stuff it into the proper category. We are sick of it. And get a life, while you are at it.

Neil

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didn't know trapshooting was a 'lefty only' sport for those who can not admit their one mindedness.
The comments for any category are better reserved for those with higher scores, I might think from what you've spoken here. Or is it the good old boys club that objects?

Just because I post an article for discussion that I didn't write by the way doesn't mean that you MUST read it or discuss it for that matter. IGNORE IT.
LIKE I IGNORE THE POSTS I DONT LIKE !!!!!!WHY MUST I SAY THAT?

Who exactly are you speaking for? All trapshooters? (Like O speaks for all Americans.) You aren't speaking for me and I shoot trap. And there are those whose comments are so much more scathing than mine.

Pick on someone your own size Neil. Why would you of all people want to discourage new shooters from 'joining in'?

If I recall correctly the instructions when you sign up for this site tell you to sign on with a 'sign on name such as a type of gun you shoot' or some other
name that hasn't been already taken. (But you Neil, would know that.)

I am not ashamed of who I am or what I write to hide behind an alias.

Elizabeth Anne Passalacqua (that's like Passaquomoddy in Italian) Telesha

rpeerless

And Obama sucks!

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And Neil, if I didn't know who you were or if you didn't write that really nice letter at a time we needed a boost, I would have really let into you.:)

I enjoy Trapshooters and Trapshooting and if you were negatively influenced by numerous complaints I guess I should have been told. My friends on TS knew who I was anyways. I ran trap at a club for around four years.

However, JoeDan is a comedy entertainer and songwriter musician and not a politician running for office which is why I placed him in "off topic" plus the artsy nature of his production.

Think I'll time out for a while.

All the best,

Liz

rpeerless

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Just put your political crap in the proper political crap category & all will be well. How hard is that for you to understand?

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Why does this remind of when I have to kick jehovas out of my yard? I really hate it when somebody has an agenda to sell me. Bill

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hot damn, finally, some fire and sparks. This site had gotten so boring and goody two-shoes that I had about given up hope for it. All of the fire-eaters from a few years ago seemed to have burned out. They were like jalapenos in a bowl of oatmeal, they made the boring and commonplace sparkle. I looked forward to seeing them go at it. Not foul-language, that has its place but not on TS, but there were a lot of very erudite flamers and their foils on here that really made it a delight to dial-in. This thread seems as if old times have returned, sure hope so.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tyranny treads,

Fouls our friends,

Silences our speech,

Brings bad medicine,

Calls men crazy...

Forget not the Wisdom

of our Forefathers,

Forget not the flight
of the eagle,

God is God.

Passaquomoddy is Passaquomoddy.

Lest we become what we are not,

Forever.

Two feathers down.

rpeerless

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And Neil, my friend, thank you for telling me I was spending entirely too much time on Trapshooters.
Why I am sure that Johnny and Slayer, Hunter44 and A Price would love to share their real names and credentials with all of us here.
Much regard,
Liz

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
You miss the point, if you keep your political crap in the proper category, no one gives a damn who you are. And just who do you think "all of us here" is?

I guess I could provide a "name" the same way you do............just pick one from the phone book, that should work....John Jones, that should work, just call me John.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You miss the point. The content is not SOLELY political therefore it is "Off Topic" or multi topic.

That is truly what you object to. You are not fooling anyone.

I want names and I want credentials. I provided mine.

Enough of your ridiculous spewing. It's no wonder Neil was testy.

Plus you did not provide your id. Talk to the hand.

I do give a damn who you are. Provide or shut up or hide behind another name coward.

Who is the category policeman on this forum? Who appointed you? Why don't you just drop the two categories and keep it guns if you don't want people to use their own judgement as to what category it should be in? Or maybe we should all say "mother may I" before we open our mouths?

We aint all schmart like all you big guys who hide behind fake names and discriminate as to whom must provide their names to prove their legitimacy and who will not.

I want names. And I want to see credentials. Neil excluded.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts