Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,995 Posts
Bulge,

I've a good friend with a split window 65 (?) - anything on them in these mags??

If so, I'll take them, please.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Yeah, right, Tom. You Ohio hay shakers started calling your John Deeres "vettes" beginning with the turbo 4020 back in the 60's.

Probably have a "Shelby" combine, too?? :)

·
Premium Member
11,995 Posts
Bulge,

then it is a 63...

·
Thorn in your side
8,113 Posts
The suckyest vettes ever were built from 74' through 82'. They were pathetic.
AGREE

Loaded with smog equipment and low horsepower. I worked at a corvette shop for several years in my teens and early 20's.

Nothing like being 19 and getting to drive a 67 435 horse 427 coupe. Man those were good times, and my boss taught me a lot that I still use to this day.

·
Registered
6,171 Posts
Yeah, right, Tom. You Ohio hay shakers started calling your John Deeres "vettes" beginning with the turbo 4020 back in the 60's.

Probably have a "Shelby" combine, too?? :)
Got my first Vette in April of 1970. 1964 silver Coupe. Paid $1600 for it. #2 came in June 1970. Red 1964 convertible with a removable hard top. That one set me back a whopping $1000. #3 came in February of 71. Yellow 1968 427 convertible with a removable hard top. A mere $2700 at the time. Oh and I had all three of these at the same time. Dad said " don't bring home any more Corvette's ". So I didn't. For 2 more years.

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
I have a small block solid lifter 365 horse 4 speed 4:11 rear end '65 convertible. NCRS Top Flight car.

If they're still available send me a pm about the postage.

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
2,843 Posts
Tron are you sure you wanna be the grammar police?? you know I give vacations for that... need a few days off maybe?

·
Supporting Vendor
9,753 Posts
Well, Oso, if you look in your Moderator pamphlet, it says right there on page 4 that a supporting vendor CAN NOT be banned. I thought that everyone knew that. Anyway, let's see if I can help you clean up that last post a bit. "Tron are you sure you wanna be the grammar police?? you know I give vacations for that... need a few days off maybe?" How about "Tron, *comma* are you sure you wanna (not a word, but I'll give you a pass this time) be the grammar police?? You *capital Y* know I give vacations for that. Do you *added do you* need a few days off, *comma again. You seem to have a problem with that, but I'm here to help* maybe?"

I hope this helps.

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have a small block solid lifter 365 horse 4 speed 4:11 rear end '65 convertible. NCRS Top Flight car.

If they're still available send me a pm about the postage.

Thanks in advance
I have no idea what postage will cost. They will go out media mail, that is the cheapest. I don't think it would be more than $4. Bulge.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts