Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to no longer shoot and am willing to gift all my shotguns away to the first person that e-mails me with there address.

Within my shooters I have s Perazzi MX10RS, Berreta DT10 Combo and a Kriegoff KT80 Trap Combo as well as a few more. All are very clean and in like new condition. I usually almost always grab my Spartan to shoot so my other guns get hardly no use at all.

First one to e-mail me gets the collection for the cost of shipping only.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Happy to here they made it there ... sorry about the delays. Good luck shooting, they should shoot great.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just got back from shooting 100 rounds each in the Perazzi, Berreta and the Kriegoff. Man are those are some sweet guns. I ran 100 straight threw each of them without a problem.

It's like the birds knew when I was going to pull the trigger and they broke out of fear ... what a fantastic group of guns.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Glad to hear they performed so well and you enjoyed your time.

Take care and happy shooting.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BMC ... red and green pills? The doc took me off those months ago, I'm taking yellow and orange pills now.

Uncle Sam ... yep its all fine, shot some great trap with the new guns today also, yet its all fine and dandy. ;-)

Sam ... not on your life but I do have a Stoeger action with a modified Spartan barrel on it I could let ya have in payment.

Finger ... of course it was face to face threw my FFL but his FFL was a little difficult.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Hey!!!!Unckle Sam!!!!!this is your ole buddy from NY....We shoot together in PA state shoot. How's it goin????take care JP

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Huh ? ? ?

Are ya sure I should be takin them pills? Why would I throw my FFL when I dont have a FFL ? ? ?

It was not answered as a multiple question Bob, I took the guns to my FFL and I came to pick up the guns from my FFL at the same time so I was face to face with him and he was face to face with me along with our FFL's being theire and also being face to face and we took care of everything toot sweet. It was as easy as shooting craps in the toilet.

Geez ... some people just will never understand the insanity of life as they know it.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bob ... you have me mistaken with another Lumper, I did not drive through any tunnels yesterday but I did driver over a hill and Thursdays I only catch.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lumper ... thanks for the great deals on the guns. I have been shooting them every night and have been getting 100 straight most times.

Thanks again for the great deals.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.