Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,446 Posts
"Who does that headband-wearing, long bearded bozo think he is? God or something?He is not the one to decide who gets into heaven."

He knows he is Phil Robertson and that's all.

He just knows God's "requirements" and is not afraid to say them to anyone.

Its not rocket science.

·
Registered
14,903 Posts
Timber, and can you quote me where it is stated that "gays won't get into heaven?" I can't seem to find those words in my book, may be looking in the wrong place? Help please?

GneJ

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
"Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the Spirit of our God." (1 Corinthians 6: 6-9)

Seems pretty clear to me.

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
The duck guy never said he has any authority over heaven. He said his belief system has established statement about who goes to heaven and hell. Although people are trying to destroy it, this is still America. The freedom to believe is the same for everyone. If a person does not share that belief system, why don't they just ignore it, not demand the person be censored or destroyed.

I never understood the whole irrational fear that is observed in people, many who fancy themselves as free thinkers, anytime they observe other's belief in the God of Abraham, Izaak and Jacob, that the followers of Christianity worship.

·
Registered
12,446 Posts
Did omgb answer your question,hippie?? The verses are actually 9-11 though.

The only people who will be in Heaven are those who "repent and accept" Gods "requirement" its a free gift paid for in Blood.

YOU choose where you want to spend eternity, choose wisely!!

God made it that simple, people can show or tell you the way, but the choice in the end is ALL yours. You get to determine your fate and there are only two choices.

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Hippie,

I was just teasing with you. Phil is just one of God's spokesmen. Ahmadinejad, on the other, is a murderer who, if unrepentent, will not do well when he gets his audience with St. Peter. Isn't it funny how secular progressives attack Phil and turn a blind eye to a murderer? Like they say, attacking the messenger is the most famous liberal strategy. So, Hip, where do you stand?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts