Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE FREE SHIPPING ON RIO IF YOU WOULD LIKE A PRICE LIST PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL AND I WILL SEND IT OUT TO YOU

THANKS MIKE

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Has anyone tried to email him as he said in his post or is hie email not working.

Ok Mike I sent you an email for a list.

Foghorn

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
I figured it would be eaiser for Mike to reply to an email instead of going thru all of the post and writting them down and have to decipher the cut the xxx's and change a word to something else but im sure if he want's to sell something then he won't mind doing it then.

Im sure the free shipping will be with a shell price higher than we are thinking of or want to hear of.

but im all ears and waiting for the list also.

Foggy

I HAVE FREE SHIPPING ON RIO IF YOU WOULD LIKE A PRICE LIST PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL AND I WILL SEND IT OUT TO YOU

THANKS MIKE

·
Registered
642 Posts
Rio´s retail $45 a flat in San Diego, if the price, shipping included, is the same as what I would pay here I´d rather then opt to buy it locally.

Berettaman7

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'll be real surprised if these "free shipping" prices on Rio's are less than $50 a flat....I think this happened on here last year with reloading components....good luck guys, hoping you get a decent price.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Ok Mike you said to call or email but you left no number im sure this could be it below.

Mike Spyker

Distributor of Kemen, Rio, Gamebore,

Eley, & Clever Mirage

#561-662-5171

email [email protected]

So are you from lake Charles LA or from Dawsonville Georgia

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.