Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FREE SHIPPING: Leo

As a holiday special, I will offer FREE shipping of Leo's video, "The Biggest Winner". There are two videos, one for singles/handicap and the other is for doubles/mental game. Each DVD is $60. To order, send check and mailing address to:

Karla Harrison
61419 Crooked Creek PL
New London, MO 63459

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
The best money you can invest in trapshooting and yourself ... They contain a wealth of knowledge from the man who knows, "The Biggest Winner" ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DONNE, the first thing you have to do to improve your mental game is to make up your mind that you CAN improve. A positive attitude is a big step forward. Hope to hear from you...

·
Registered
611 Posts
Karla could probably teach Leos class as well as Leo could ,,I still remember her remarks when she opened Leos clinic ,,,rule number One,,,don't shoot the instructor ,, Rule number two,,,don't shoot the instructors helper
Was a great clinic, Thanks Karla You made Leo complete..
MX8Dave,,,David Lang

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dave, thanks for the kind words....we had some great days of clinics. I will miss doing that but I hope to continue showing up at various shoots. Trapshooting has been a part of my life since I was born, having gone to my first turkey shoot at the ripe old age of one week. My grandad took my mother and I to a meat shoot in early Nov 1959. My dad was a lifelong shooter and served 20 years on the board at the MTA in Linn Creek (twice served as President), so when Leo became a part of my life it was no big change, I still went almost every week to a gun club somewhere. Trapshooters are the best kind of folks, my friends, my family....

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have sold out of the videos that I had on hand, but I should be receiving a new suppy in a couple of days. I'm still taking orders, just need more than one day of turn around time. Thanks to everyone who is supporting the video.

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Happy Thanksgiving to all! The official shopping season kicks off tonight. Avoid the crowds and order a video.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Received my set yesterday and have watched them both twice already. Well worth the money and a great 46th wedding anniversary gift. Makes me miss the big guy more and I wish I could shoot with him instead of against him ( he always bettered me!). Hope to meet him again someday, thanks Karla. Ron Cram, Washington State

1 - 16 of 16 Posts