Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have 2 SRA3000 sports radar guns to give to 2 lucky youth programs! All you have to do is mail us a letter on your stationary or with the youth group name on top (...yes by snail mail...USPS) and be the one of the first two groups to respond! Winners will be based on postal cancellation date not arrival at our shop. We'll announce the winners on Friday, Dec. 11, 2016.

These are accurate radar guns for setting targets and both have been tested by us and they work fine. We no longer sell this brand and had 2 demo guns left in inventory. We felt his was a good way for a couple of youth programs to make sure they are shooting ATA standard set targets.

Send Responses to:

Target Shotguns
Youth Program Radar
118 Edney Street
Hendersonville NC 28792

Thanks For your participation, Check out our website for lots of cool guns and shooting stuff! Target Shotguns, Inc. | Hendersonville, NC | Trap | Skeet | Sporting Clays | Voice Release

Merry Christmas!

Bob Schultz FullSizeRender.jpg

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Do you have any shotguns that you want to do this with. I have my letter ready. Lol

Merry Christmas Bob and your crew.

Terry

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Terry! Merry Christmas to you as well. We will be starting our annual Christmas drawing on December 10th. You may win a nice gift there if you enter. I'll post the details early next week.

Bob

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The winners are: Radar guns going to: Jerry Rankin - Henry Co. Sharpshooters and Roger Beardsley - Mason-Dixon Clay Busters

AND!! We received a very nice letter (the third one) from Gary DeSmidt - West Bend WI. - So we don't have a radar gun but as a consolation prize we are sending him and his team a $45 Cleaning Kit to either use or raffle off. Thanks to all of you coaches and shooters out there who work with the youth groups. We do offer discounts on Voice Releases, Traps and other shooting range equipment for youth groups or clubs that are expanding to accommodate youth or scholastic shooters. Call or check out our website www.targetshotguns.com

Bob Schultz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts