Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As every Southerner knows, come next spring it will time to get ready for that all-important cooking technique of the south --- outdoor grilling at Sparta!

I have just found out there are several stores (not just in the South) where you can get a FREE Bar-B-Q grill! You can get a free BBQ grill from any of the following stores:

A&P

Albertsons

Aldi’s – It will cost you .25

Costco

Dan's

Dillon’s

Food Lion

Fry's

Home Depot

Big Lots

Brookshire's

Lowes

Publix

Safeway

Sam's Club

Target

Vons

Wal-Mart

Rock

Jim

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don (birdtracker) I think so as this is recommended for trap events. As you know trap shooters must have the very best in shootin irons but the cheapest ammo available.

Sort of the same thing.

And Sparta is just a step away from Chicago ?? I can take my gun to KY try that in Chicago LOL.

Rock

Jim

·
Registered
64 Posts
Many of the stores listed in this post are now using plastic grills (oops, buggys) which I am sure would impart a wonderful taste to grilled chicken, burgers, and steaks. I presume this would be a single use grill...at least until it catches on fire. Happy eating!

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Hell-of-an-idea. I would have never though of using a grocery card for grilling. I have to steal one, at once. All boy Scouts should know about this. What an idea...........

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
BigBore613: that is mighty nice! But the country is leaning towards the one you don't have to lean over a hot fire all day long! If you get my drift! Birdtracker

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Rock: why can't you take your guns to Chicago??? I see on here that Ricky Marshall is having a clinic there. What do think they use, squirt guns or sling shots.

Get over it.

Don

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't have a FOID (out of state) card and this is not a sanctioned shooting competition.

And don't worry Sling shots and water guns are next!

Rock

Jim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.