Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got 20 geese shells (bodies) but no heads. The bodies are 19 1/2" long and the head hole is 1 1/2" in diameter. If anyone can use these bodies I'll send them to you for the shipping price. If on the other hand no one wants them can anyone identify the mfr. or know of a source for compatible heads? Thanks!
Pete

·
Registered
287 Posts
Far be it for me to pass-up something for free, but take a look at the cabelas site(see link below) as these will probably fit the hole, or with some modification could be made to do so.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Edge-Expedite-Windlife174-Canada-Goose-Motion-Heads/709201.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch.cmd%3Fform_state%3DsearchForm%26N%3D0%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3Dgoose%2Bedge&Ntt=goose+edge

Good Luck!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Clayshooter25 but $200 is more than I want to spend right now. If I was going to use these shells I would probably cut the head/neck shape from cardboard and staple it to a stick, spray paint it and stick it thru the hole into the ground or some such thing.

·
Premium Member
1,969 Posts
Topgun, those look like G&H field shells. They have a replacement parts link but you have to call them. It might be worth your time. Hope this helps.

Terry

·
Registered
364 Posts
I can put those shells to good use if you want to get rid of them. I have heads from other decoys that the mice chewed holes in the bodies. Let me know what I need to do. Many thanks........ Tom

·
Registered
364 Posts
I can put those shells to good use if you want to get rid of them. I have heads from other decoys that the mice chewed holes in the bodies. Let me know what I need to do. Many thanks........ Tom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.