Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterdays mail I received the 2019 Average book. Last year I renewed my ATA membership for 3 years, and I DID NOT pay for an average book.

Adding to the mystery my ATA records all show my real full name, no one calls me by my formal given name but that's how the ATA has me as a member. The mailing slip only list my nickname. Also the post mark was 4/17 and I was under the impression the Sparta office is closed.

Called my elderly dad who happens to get board and order stuff, he did not order it

Talked to my ATA travel partner that lives a few miles away...he did not pay for it, and did not receive a "free" copy.

I was listed for my States "High Singles Average" which I was also unaware of. Could that be the reason? I am at a loss.

·
Registered
21,598 Posts
That’s what happens when you go web surfing while high.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That’s what happens when you go web surfing while high.
:) Negative...I have the memory of a bear trap...and I never have smoked the green stuff. Drink a lot of beer but that is just fine German heritage.

Reactions: flashmax

·
Thorn in your side
8,114 Posts
An honest person would return it or pay for it.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wasn't accusing, just making a statement.
No I did not take that way. I am truly baffled..thats all. I sent a email to Terry Heeg to bill be me 20 minutes ago. Just nothing with this adds up. Name, Post Mark, Payment...I am at a loss.

Reactions: Gussers

·
Registered
965 Posts
I got one but didn't order it. Then I realized I am the contact for my club, when it comes to ATA related matters. The one I got is the "Club Copy" used for classification. I will actually be able to look it over this year, what with me not going to the club. (Can't get in anyway)

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
I was listed for my States "High Singles Average" which I was also unaware of. Could that be the reason? I am at a loss.
High Average has never gotten me any free books. Nor has the multi year membership.
Maybe Pipelayer hooked you up. LOL

Its All Good

West

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
High average leader used to get a leather bound collection of the 12 T&F mazines that were published that year.
Don't know if that's still done?

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Well ,I think you might got my ,since I payed for it but did not get one , but I'm on the East Coast .On the other hand ,I do not think ATA membership has anything to do with the Average book . I know on the renewal form used to be something that you can order the Trap & Field Magazine for extra $$$ . I have not seen a renewal form in the last 25 years because I have "Gold Card "

1 - 13 of 13 Posts