Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Read that Mr Thompson is looking into the the run for President. Take a look at his voting record, I would vote for this man.

·
Registered
410 Posts
He's a good man, it would of course depend on what other choices there may be, but I'd likely vote for him also.

And he was good in The Hunt for Red October...

cls

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
I don't see his stance on "black rifles", aka "assault weapons". I don't see his position listed. No support from me until I know exactly where he stands.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Of course he will have to resign as the DA on Law and Order. He must be pretty savy politically as he was the one that helped the now chief justice during his conformation hearings. How about him and Romney?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Go Fred Thompson!!! He will make an excellent President. Only can hope he will run. Knowing the record of the Democrats for harrassment, obstructionism, and the blame game they play all the time, don't know if Thompson would need this type of BS.
Ellen

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
His stance on immigration sucks.

Here's the link.....

http://profiles.numbersusa.com/improfile.php3?DistSend=TN&VIPID=743

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Mr. Thompson's stance on immigration doesn't look great does it? All the people I talk to worry about immigration. Yet if you watch any of the news or cable stations all they talk about is Anna Nichole, Britney, Hillary, Barack.....

If the news media doesn't want immigration to be an issue, then I guess it won't be.

Bisi

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Another thing that sucks about the media's "bias", is they are all running polls...."Who would you vote for" and all the republican picks are Guiliani, McCain, Romney, or Newt.

Last week a woman called Rush on his show and railed on him. She wanted to know why he and the media keep jamming these four guys down our throat. His excuse..."Don't blame me, I'm only the messenger"(More like a RHINO)

Well, I don't things are going to change, with the media....anyway.

So, if anyone knows a "higher-up", tell them to get their shiat together and listen to us.

I'd like to see someone sit with Thompson and talk immigration. This crap is going to kill us.

·
Registered
524 Posts
FYI: Brian In Oregon:

Fred Thompson is a staunch advocate of the Second Amendment and has been, for many years even before his term as a Tenn. Senator. He was A rated by NRA ILA at the time (early 1990s); he was a regular participant in the Louise Mandrell
Celebrity trapshooting events benefitting the Boy Scouts and according to retired Remington marketing rep "Bud" Fini, a decent trap shooter.

Fred was quoted yesterday in CNN "The Second Amendment means what it says" and he is viewed by the press as a gun control opponent.

Fred is also pro Bush; supportive of finishing the job correctly in Iraq and elsewhere on the war on terror and against gay marriage.

A true conservative who represents the silent majority who are afraid to speak out because of "politcial correctness" trouncing.

Fred has my support and my vote already.

I've been a fan of his since he first ran in 1993 and I have a thank you letter he sent me for encouraging him to run for President.

He's the best hope we have. The other GOP choices will be McCain or Guiliani

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.