Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is Frank & Mary O'Brien's (Kinsley Gun Club in Kansas) 60th wedding anniversary. Two wonderful people so lets congratulate them on their wonderful day.

Happy 60th Wedding Anniversary Frank & Mary.

Roger & Mary Smith Wichita, KS

reddot1_2008_0303_185.jpg

·
Super Moderator
3,181 Posts
Happy Anniversary to the Newlyweds, congratulations on your big day Mary & Frank.

Remember, Your wedding was many years ago, the celebration continues to this day. Have a great one! Harv & Debbie Shell Morris, Il.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Wow, that's a long time.

Good times and bad times spent with the one that you love. What can be better?

Rick in MT

·
Registered
6 Posts
What a accomplishment for Mary, 60 years with Frank'O, or is that the other way around Frank???? Don't worry Frank, we know the TRUTH!!

Happy 60th Anniversay and CONGRATULATIONS!!

Pat

·
Registered
193 Posts
WOW!!! Congrats to two of the sports very finest. It was folks like you that made me love this silly game. I am wishing you another sixty!! Ron Bliss

·
Registered
6 Posts
GREAT!!! JOB!!!

WISHING YOU THE BEST AND MANY MORE HAPPY TIMES TOGETHER!!!!

SID BURKHOLDER AND ANTHONY GUN CLUB

·
Supporting Vendor
1,330 Posts
Congratulations to the happy couple. Met both years ago when I traveled to Kinsley for the doubles marathons. Fondest memories of the club ladies standing 'round the flag pole in the morning singing a gaggle of American songs to welcome the day and the shooters and to honor the "Grand Ole Flag".

Super club, super people. Many more from the shooters in Oregon.

Mike "Lobster" Mann

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Oh, I can't believe that Martin and I missed this!!! Happy anniversary to you both. Hope to see you come spring time.

Wow, Roger, you always have the coolest photos...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts