Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had been signed up for Frank Hoppe's clinic for a couple of months that was supposed to be held this coming week and this past week I was told that he would have to cancel the clinic because of his diminished strength from the Chemo. I have never met or talked to Frank Hoppe but I feel I have known him for a very long time...for as long at least that he has been writing his articles about trapshooting in Trap and Field. Talk about a clinic! You get one everytime you read one of his articles. Im 73 and have been shooting since the early 1960s and I don't know any one else in the trapshooting community that has devoted more time, energy and advice to the general trapshooting public thru his articles in Trap & Field. I'm hopeing Frank recovers soon his clinic is on my Bucket List and I'm not getting any younger. Hayman.

· Registered
3,194 Posts
Frank is one of the "good guys" in shooting, teaching and being Frank. Carol and I wish him a speedy recovery and future good health. We look forward to his visits to our vendor tent -- ALWAYS a pleasure....Thanks Frank. Carol and Merlyn

· Registered
389 Posts
Took a workshop with him at North Jersey Clays- had dinner with him that evening and just his stories and tales were worth the workshop fee. What I learned about my shooting skills or lack of them at the time were a bonus.

As a survivor of 30 yrs I wish him well and hope he is back out breaking them soon.

Rich Kaplan- chemist

· Registered
10,783 Posts
Franks a contender and will overcome this malady too! Besides being one of my favorite top shooters, his family is also! I repeat all the prayer wishes for a speedy recovery for my friend!

Gene Hapney

· Premium Member
1,797 Posts
Frank you will beat this.

Frank has been a friend for at least 30 years. He is one of the friendlest men I know, always upbeat. He has been a mentor of mine whenever I was in a slump. I always enjoy my dinners with him and his daughter Traci. I'll be praying for you as will so many of your friends. Keep your chin up old friend.

Love ---

Tom Strunk

· Registered
73 Posts
I have known Frank for 30+ years,have shot with him, hunted ducks with him, even one of my previous labs was from him. He is always willing to give his advice for what ever I was inquiring about. Frank, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.

Take Care
Mike&Marsha Cieslik
Naples, Florida

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.