Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Frank Hoppe will be at Georgetown, In. for a 1 day clinic on April 25 and a 2 day clinic on April 26 & 27. Cost of the clinic is $220.00 + birds for 1 day and $350.00 + birds for 2 day. This is an excellent clinic from an excellent instructor. For more information call Roland King at 812/967-2050 or e-mail [email protected] and drop the x's. Georgetown is just across the river from Louisville, Ky. Clinic will run from 8:00 until 6:00 or when everyone is satisfied. Thanks

·
Sponsors a Reloaders for Youth Program
11,589 Posts
Frank even did some follow up emails back to me after his clinic hear in IL. Loved it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I would like to weigh in on Frank Hoppe Clinics.

My son and I attended one of his programs in Smithville, Missouri last summer and it was extremely worth it. Matthew is 16 years old. Frank took to him right away, and explained to the remaining old foggies that my son was the future of this great sport.

Since the clinic, Matt has shot at least second place in every tournement he has participated in.

Frank is not only a world champion trap shooter, he is also a scholar (lawyer), author, artist (sculptor)and gentleman.

I highly endorse his program. It is money well spent.

Peter Greenspan

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spots are filling up. If you want a great clinic from a great instructor, give me a call or e-mail. Thanks, Hoosier

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I still have some spots left. If interested please contact me. This is money well spent. Thanks, Hoosier

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hey Roland, If I am able to shoot at that time, I will call you for any late openings. I am not able to shoot right now due to some medical issues, hopefully to be resolved soon. Hoping for the best, Nubs Wagner.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nubs, I would be more then glad for you to shoot with us. Just let me know and I will get you a spot. I hope everything goes well for you. Thanks, Roland

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have 1 spot left form the 2-day clinic. Don't get left out of a great clinic. Call or e-mail today. Make sure you are the one to get the last spot.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Clinic starts this Friday. I still have a few spots open for the one day clinic on Friday. I only have one spot open for the two day clinic This Saturday and Sunday. Call and get into one of the best clinic given.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.