Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 Sterlingworths that I am considering selling---PM me if interested---
They are both shooters with V-good bores--1 a 28" bbl and the other a 30" bbl.Both 12 ga.
MYSTIC---

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics will come with interest---I don't know true value but will try to ans all PMs---Thanks----MYSTIC---

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am posting the pics of the two FOX Sterlingworth---This first pic is of the 28" bbl---Sr #12098xx(1928')yr od mfg---It has had some refinish work done many yrs ago---Blue 65%---Stock has 2 hairline cracks and a small chip against receiver---bore is V-good---I'd rate it as a very good shooter---It is very tight and sweet to handle---I have owned both guns since the early 60s and never used either much at all---I can't price it since I don't know value---
If anyone is interested you can make offer on my PM--Any ?? welcome---MYSTIC---

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is the Pic of the 30" FOX---It is a very tight gun---sr# 75xxx (1915)yr of mfg---It has some light scarring in bbls but bbls are very good with all meat at the muzzle---Had some refinish done many yrs ago---Note---this gun will be 100 yrs old in 5 more yrs---It is very tight and a great shooter---Stock and forarm with no cracks or splits or dings.I'd rate the gun at 65+% and maybe higher if age is a factor---I hate to sell these guns but they are only sitting in the safe and they should find a better home---I can't price this one also since I don't have a feel for their value---I'm just putting them out there for anyone that might have interest----MYSTIC---

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.