Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I had left a post here the other day on someone elses thread in regards to fox pro callers that I sell. I decided to create my own thread. I can sell the fox pro fury for 499.99 and the prarie blaster for 575.00 you pay the shipping. If any one is interested please give me a call 765-661-3398 Thanks Trent

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
John, Thanks for the interest. Just go to Fox Pro website and look at the different calls. The features that they show are what is in the calls that I have for sale. The website address is www.gofoxpro.com if you have any questions please feel free to call me 765-661-3398 Thanks again Trent

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I have watched a few videos and been doing some research on a couple varmit forums. Foxpro hands down (according to those in the know) puts out superior products.

Your prices are extremely good. That prairie blaster looks awesome! I might have to put a bug in someones ear for a fathers day present. LOL.

·
Vendor
7,370 Posts
i helped this father and son , kill their first ever coyote today! the young shooter got rattled and missed a 30yd shot coming straight in!! 5 more came in all at once --the dad dropped this one @ 271 yards!! we were using the rabbit squall for about 30 min.- a friend has killed over 60, he said, howling is really working---wally riebesell
acss_2008_0303448.jpg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.