Trapshooters Forum banner

Found Primers

8151 Views 31 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  saskbooknut
Local Walmart had some Winchester shells (AA and Super Target) today.They even had CCI 209 primers and Small rifle primers at normal prices around $4.50 per 100.
Things must be looking up.
Reactions: Arkpat and dctrpskt
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
79 Posts
That is really great news, glad to see that they are not instituting any price gouging hikes and just passing along the MFG's price hikes in order to maintain their standard percentage profit margins.

· Premium Member
30,370 Posts
Local Walmart had some Winchester shells (AA and Super Target) today.They even had CCI 209 primers and Small rifle primers at normal prices around $4.50 per 100.
$4.50/100 is 150% + of “normal”.

· Registered
715 Posts
I'm doing ok on 209's, but could sure use some small rifle primers. I don't think I have ever seen reloading supplies at a Walmart around my part of Texas though. I usually avoid Wally World like the plague. I make have to go take a look.

I'm heading to one of my LGS today to see what powders they have. Maybe find some rifle powder I can use.

· Registered
262 Posts
Graf's website now lists CCI 209 at $45.99 a thousand? Price of poker is going up, as they say. (old saying)
Don't know that I would pay that but I guess if you eventually have to, you will.
BPI has been off & on for Cheddites. Sems they have held prices down. 5,000 limit which is fair! But the shipping and HAZ mat is still a killer!

· Registered
Citori CX 12 Gauge, Rem VersaMax 12 Gauge
45 Posts
Funny Walmart does not have the guts here in the People's Republic of Massachusetts to carry ANY ammo. They folded to the "on your knees or else" political groups....grrrrrrrr

· Premium Member
30,370 Posts
Funny Walmart does not have the guts here in the People's Republic of Massachusetts to carry ANY ammo. They folded to the "on your knees or else" political groups....grrrrrrrr
Managers and staff come from the population at hand. If the population is into hunting, fishing, target shooting then the management is also into those things. If, as I’m down east Mass., the population is so liberal they shine pink then so goes management.

Reactions: MDshotgunner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts