Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to level 3 in Seneca County OH the Fostoria United Sportsmen's Club has no choice but to close our practice trap for Saturday & Sunday this week

I am sure some of you are disappointed but my wife loves the smile on my face as I am still trying to recovery from the fractured rib accident & do not have to work thighs weekend

Enjoy the beautiful snow

CLY

·
Registered
690 Posts
Was not aware you practiced on Saturday \ Sunday. What are the times? If we bring a team we will need all the practice we can get. Glenn

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
P trap is open to members every day that we do not have a function-----you can bring a guest 3 times then they are expected to join

Must buy targets off the Club-----hand pull cord for P trap----load machine yourself & pick up
all empty shells

P trap gets lots of use over the year---more than most members realize

Glenn-----I fractured lower left rib several weeks ago----I have a sub shoot the league for me but I will still be there to get the shoot up & running & then J D will take over----getting better every day but no way I can shoot trap yet----could have been a lot worse

I would be happy to show you details on P trap once we get it up & running again

CLY

·
Registered
690 Posts
I am aware of the practice trap, thought maybe steve was running something like he does in the spring\summer. sorry to hear about the rib. Glenn

1 - 4 of 4 Posts