Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, we have our registered shoot coming up at our club fairly soon. In the past, we had a paper form that we used for squadding for singles, handicap, and doubles. This is the form where we would write down all the shooters into their squads during registration. It is a fairly large piece of paper, maybe something around 24" x 24". Anyhow, the long and short of it is that we have misplaced our paper forms. Does anyone have a digital version of one of these forms that they could send me? They are quite handy from an organizational perspective. I figure I could take it to Kinko's and get it printed .....

My email address is Nathan (at) RainNetworks.com. Thanks in advance if anyone can offer assistance.

·
Registered
899 Posts
One club where I've shot a lot uses regular 8.5 x 11 sheets, one for each event. Basically a 5 column by 10 row table. Each square within the row has a smaller inset square to display HCP ydg. It could be used to show class for 16 & Dbls too.

Seems like it would be fairly simple to build this in Excel. If you wanted 24x24 size just add more rows and string three of them side by side.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts