Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK you are forgiven if that is your choice. I have a couple of 25 year old P guns that I bought cheap and occasionally they need new parts but I shoot a lot.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Well!!! You broke rule #1. when it comes to getting a competitive shotgun...

You should always have the "availability" of "parts" without having to ship the gun elsewhere....

ALL guns break parts!!!

This "sin" requires NO foregivness from others,,,,for it shall be that---thy gun will "loosen" before its time----one part or another shall chip & shatter----and the Gods will smile,,,Nay!!! They shall "Laugh" at your feeble,,mortal,,attempts to repair!!!!!

AKA Grammie...........

·
Registered
8,533 Posts
GREAT TRADE!!, for the other guy. Really saw you coming, heh? Just kidding if its what gets there its worth it. Perazzi parts kit cost about 2 flats of premium ammo, give it a rest cheapskate.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Just exactly, what Perazzi did you trade in? I'll reserve judgement until I hear exactly what was left in the IGCs hands.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Stay with the SKB, if it needs a repair parts are available, and they are so easy to fix even a caveman can do it. ( my apolgies to gieco).

Tom R.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
SkipC

Wow that is nicer than any Spegatii P gun wood I have seen lately maybe S.K.B. buys from Gordy also since he is the only one that ever cuts nice wood.

L.O.L.

Foggy

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Please let us know how it shoots. Exactly which combo did you get and what were the extras? SKB as of late is making a great bang for the buck gun and you should enjoy many 10,000's of rounds through it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am not qualified to forgive you but if it means anything, OK you are forgiven.

Now to set your mind at ease. If you need anything fixed on it you can get it done quickly. I've never had more than 10 days to and from Omaha and one time in 8 days. Sure beats waiting forever as I have heard from people on here.

I've got one too and like it. Just wish I had more time to shoot is my problem.

Don Buchholz
Chesapeake, VA

Keepon Keepin on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.