Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend in Bakersfield is looking for a for arm for his Nikk 5000 OU. . It was repaired but split soon afterward.

What's out there and how much?

Ill let him know.

Thx

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I have had several 101's in the pastand currently have 5 Nikko 5000's. Although they look almost the same as the 101 and were made in the same factory, very little actually interchanges including the forearm. The stock comes close except for two holes but is a different pitch so it does not work either. Also out of those 5 Nikko's there are 2 different forearms. There are also several different models of Nikko's (like the 5000, or the shadow, or several less common ones). I am only familiar with the 5000 but have seen some of the other models. I know the Shadow is a totally different gun that looks like nothing else I have ever seen.

My recommendation is to contact Chris Showler at Double Eagle Trading Company at DOUBLEGUNSHOP.COM in Nevada. I had to find parts for one of mine and he had a bunch. I am sure he could figure out what forearm you have based on the model, grade and serial number.

The only thing that I have actually found that interchanges exactly between a 101 and a Nikko 5000 is the firing pins. Everything else is either slightly different to totally different (for example the barrels look the same on the outside but if you open the gun the block that goes into the receiver is much bigger on the Nikko. Also Nikko sold their items under several different names such as Golden Eagle (same gun and it was still a model 5000).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts