Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Well known trouble maker
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Based on a couple of threads in the shooting related area of the forum, I have decided to sell my coveted trap shooting item. Well, actually, I may be selling this for a friend. Or not.

It is in mint condition, one might say “minty” to describe it. It is like new with just normal wear. Email me for pictures. Location of item is in the safe at my house. This is indeed a rare item.

Buyer to pay shipping and INSURANCE.

This item was formerly owned by a famous shooter, me. Of course the price of this item is firm, if I do not receive the price I want, it will be put back in the safe. This item locks up tight. Or maybe that is just the safe.

This item is way under market value.

Trades always welcome.

Doc

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
And of course you want to sell it sight unseen?

Woe that's jsut Supurb!

I'll probly buy it. nmybe we can wor out a trade?

I'll have to see my broker he's in Nigeria.

Ajax

·
Ljutic Nut
2,905 Posts
Doc

Didn't you reed the other posting? Anyone woo spels tat goood mst bee 1 of thos slick deelers on here. I not gunna trust Yu.

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Hey Jim, do you still have that Minty KX-5? I'm finally ready to pony-up the $4200, LOL. Seriously, that sucker was sweeet!

-Gary

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I will take it, if you promise not to tell my wife. OH, wait a sec, she's the one with the money, so I guess that won't work. And I am having some buyers remorse. So I guess I will have to pass.

Rick in MT

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
docbombay, Please pm me some pictures. what is the round count? Has it been shot very much if it has what type of ammo was shot in it 7.5 Or 8 shot. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts