Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR**SALE**XT**TRAP**30

I have for sale a Browning XT trap, 30" over/under. excellent condition. Adjustable comb, asking $1600.00 without the case and $1700 with the combo case, papers choke extra triggers etc. Im the original owner. The over/under barrells shot very little as I dont shoot doubles. This is the half of a top single combo. I should have the single barrell sold. If interested in the complete combo set will sell that way also for $2650. thanks much alex Kotter these prices plus shipping

·
Registered
59 Posts
FOR**SALE**XT**TRAP**30

I emailed before showing interest in combo or single barrel if the single barrel wasn't sold, please contact me.

Joe F

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FOR**SALE**XT**TRAP**30

Joe Im sorry if I missed your email. send it to me again. I had one fellow that wants the barrell but I dont want to split unless everything is sold. If you want the complete set that would take preference, otherwise I would sell just the over/under set with the case. If you wish either give me a call or give me your number and Ill call you or email me. My wife and I have two email address and a lot of the time when someone sends me an email it goes to my wifes address instead. Anyway my phone number is 715-394-7289 or 218-590-7250 thanks much alex kotter

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.