Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,I have for sale some SuperX model 1 Parts,they are 1pc SuperX trigger(Serrated Type)=95.00 plus shipping,1PC Super X Trigger Stage 3=95.00plus shipping,1PC 30"Vent Rib Full choke barrell(no hex screw) bluing at 95% 180.00+shipping,1PC Piston with rings=55.00 plus shipping,thanks and stay safe

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi,I have for sale some SuperX model 1 Parts,they are 1pc SuperX trigger(Serrated Type)=95.00 plus shipping,1PC Super X Trigger Stage 3=95.00plus shipping,1PC 30"Vent Rib Full choke barrell(no hex screw) bluing at 95% 180.00+shipping,1PC Piston with rings=55.00 plus shipping,thanks and stay safe

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
If you are selling a stage three trigger for 95.00 and it is in good shape I will take it. Jeff

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hI jEFF,sorry it took me so long to get back to you but was in the Hospital this morning.The Stage-3 Trigger is yours if you want it as you where the first to contact me,email me at the above as I dont have your email address,the other parts are still available,waiting reply.

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Hi, My e-mail is [email protected], I think my wife sent you an e-mail this morning. Shoot your adress or Pay-Pal information to the adress listed and we will get her rolling. Jeff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.