Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I visited my trapshooting and quail hunting buddy Vince Compolongo this past Sunday. His cancer has progressed to the point he will never be able to shoot again. He asked me to sell his DB-81. This is the same gun he used to shoot a 100 straight from 27 at Kingsburg just before he was diagnosed with cancer. The gun is original, the barrels have never been touched. The receiver is case hardened and there are 2 fore ends, 2 sets of triggers, and a parts kit, all in the original Perazzi case. The barrels are 34" single and 30" O/U. He has 2 extra stocks which will go with the gun. The selling price is $6,700. If you are interested email me - drop the xx at each end. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
For Petes sake dont bust either of the chops would u ! Good luck with the sale it seems like a good price.

Jim

·
Registered
992 Posts
Vince, I am sorry to hear of the condition that Vince C. is in . Please say hello to him for me as the three of us were squad mates together at your state shoot a few years ago. Trevor Dawe

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sold pending funds from Gary. Gary, you come highly recommended by Rich Bullard. Call me when you get back from vacation 559-221-7230 to arrange transfer of funds and FFL shipping.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.