Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
I had something similar happen to me with another individual. I had to contact the local PD, who made a visit to the home. I got an immediate call back and the item arrived a couple days later. Good luck. Steve

·
Registered
16,840 Posts
From April 14 to May 4 is a bit of a stretch. In these cases I usually keep the buyer informed by email as to what progress. In other words "Had to work out of town, sorry for the delay, will ship your item when I get back" or like that.

Seller should communicate any time there is the slightest hitch. Also advise when shipped, and tracking no if you have one.

HM

·
Registered
5 Posts
I to have had a strange deal with robert. Sent a check on 4-5-07 and called two weeks later to verify he received it. I did talk to him but that was last time I called 10-15 times more to see if it was sent and no response. My wife was even calling from work with no luck. HE finally answered her call fri. 5-4-07 and said it would arrive mon. 5-7-07. Its just bad business to leave someone hanging with his neck out (check) that cleared on 4-11-07. I just wanted to be ascertained I wasn't taken for ride.

BLKLAB when you send a check across the country you just need a simple (yes its on its way). THAT WAS NOT DONE!!! AS FAR AS JACKSSES GO YOU GOT MY VOTE HANDS DOWN

TAD HORTON

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.