Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the nicest shotgun I have ever shot, Its a TM1 with 32 inch barrel back bored. fixed IM choke. Bright and shinny barrel with all matching numbers. A very nice gun, wood is very nice with only normal handling marks, drop out trigger of course, I have a release trigger or a pull trigger for the TM! you may chose either one, blueing is good throughout, without any pitting, or damage. Inside of barrel is bright and shinny and the receiver is just beautiful with only lite signs of wear on the botton edge, from normal handling,otherwise both the metal finish and the mechanics are great. It has a Kick Ezz pad, that along with the back bore a very very soft shooter. the LOP with to the pad is just under 14 3/8. This TM1 has been my favorite for a long time
particularly in handicap. I am selling because I have a new shotgun set to arrive any day. Please do be fooled by the low price this is a great gun and will make anyone very pleased. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to call me 978 337 7762 Dana

·
Registered
587 Posts
This gun should be sold by lunch time today.I paid a couple hundred more for mine,and I still consider it a bargain.

joe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts