Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
20150515_111508.jpg
20150515_111500 (1).jpg
numbers matching gun except for triggers.
4 notch top single
comes with dbl release drop out triggers.
all American nasco case
four way adjustable comb
adjustable butt plate
34/32 bbls ported
fixed chokes- top single is full- double is improved mod and full
lop is 14 1/2 inches
right hand palm swell
cast is neutral
$7000 plus shipping to ffl. I will pay the insurance
3 day inspection
any questions call 435-322-0728 or pm me your # and I will call you
thanks Justin

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought the gun from ray Stafford it is a mx9 he told me that there are only a hand full then it went to the mx10 I can email or text pictures to anyone that would like more Justin

·
Registered
281 Posts
Steam - I didn't know that Perazzi made any MX-9's in this configuration. The early MX-10's had steel ribs. Does your gun also have a steel rib? Current models have an aluminum rib.

Jim Barnes

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Steam - I didn't know that Perazzi made any MX-9's in this configuration. The early MX-10's had steel ribs. Does your gun also have a steel rib? Current models have an aluminum rib.

Jim Barnes
Yes it's steel. If I remember right I think there where 5 built I am trying to find that out when I do I will post it Justin

·
Vendor
2,171 Posts
An interesting gun, I also thought the MX9 had interchangeable mid beads, had not ever heard of this version.

Certainly a collectible Perazzi. Any barrel work done? Is there any stamping on the bottom of the monoblocks?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
An interesting gun, I also thought the MX9 had interchangeable mid beads, had not ever heard of this version.

Certainly a collectible Perazzi. Any barrel work done? Is there any stamping on the bottom of the monoblocks?
Yes the barrels are ported there is stamping on the mono blocks if you have a email or can receive text I will send you some pictures

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
I have seen one of these guns before. They look really nice but have steel ribs. Probably would make no difference. Didn't get to handle it. You have a very nice gun for it's age.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts