Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale, new Beretta A303 (3" 12ga w/ 28" bbl). I bought this shotgun two years ago, and when I took it from the box and put it together, I was told the gun had never been assembled. The shop owner is a good friend of mine, and when he gave me the original owners name, I knew him too. The shop owner told me he knew for a fact the gun had never been fired, and if it had been I cant tell. I wiped her down and put her in the cabinet, and that's where she's been ever since...STILL unfired. Beautiful shotgun I love owning, but i need a four-wheeler and deer hunting money worse-LOL. I dont know enough about computers to upload photos and have no idea what a jpeg is, but ive got great pics i can email if anyone is interested. $750.00 negotiable (...and deer hunting money be damned-LOL, trades are not out of the question if along the lines of TC Encore stainless).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
...also, comes with original box and three choke tubes. This is not one of the engraved models, but perfect metal and wood, and receiver has engraved border. SN.#N635XXE

·
Vendor
7,247 Posts
when the 303 first came out, us hunting buddies bot 5 -3" mag guns as deal-- 3 fired lite loads 2 didnt!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.