Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
Maybe EE and I can get together on this....I really need those books.....if they are the XXX rated ones that you have been telling everyone about. I promise not to tell everyone here about that if you come to the next couple Mt state shoots. No really, I promise. Really!

Yours in shooting Rickyd

Almost forgot....you pay the shipping.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
I have over $500 worth of paid-in-full homemade shot futures for January delivery, from a certain well-known poster on this site...

...if I throw in a copy of "Trapshooting Secrets" signed by James Russell and $50, do we have a deal?

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
I asked Terry J. if he'd make me up a Vandalia wall chart, looking the other direction...up the puller girl's shorts...but he wouldn't do it...so I guess I have no choice but to deal with you....

...Ok, I'll include 13 Hi-Glo sight beads in 12 colors and an Ithaca 51 barrel cryo'ed by Jim Brown...final offer, take it or leave it.

I think you're a swindling @$$hole...but I'd really like to take a crack at Ginger.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
No...but with 100 reps a day...she'll sharpen me up for when I get hold of a real one.

Never had me one a them there, "Dry Fire" simulators before.

·
Registered
8,533 Posts
Like cloth shot bags, several XS vests can be sewn together to make a very attractive 2xl unique shooting vest....

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
The Literalist I will trade you three shooting lessons from me for two of the vests. I assure you, I can teach you some things you never imagined doing on the trap line.

For example
Lesson 1- How to load up your ports with black grease and win shoot offs.
Lesson 2- How to see a small chip when only dust is present.

There are many others.

Pat Ireland

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.