Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in a gun store recently and they had a 3" duck Model 12 with a 21" barrel and a cutts on it. What do you suppose that guy was thinking?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I bet he was thinking...." I wonder what Boob, 30 years from now, will think this Cutts Compensator is a Joke? The Joke will be on him, these things are great, considering what I have to work with (in the 40's and 50's), they are the answer to all our prayers with regards to interchangeable chokes."

Maybe something like that.

My dad shot one like that for years. Shot the eyes out of Ducks and geese. they were and are still great. Don't knock 'em till ya try 'em.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I bet he was thinking...." I wonder what Boob, 30 or 40 + years from now, will think this Cutts Compensator is a Joke? The Joke will be on him, these things are great, considering what I have to work with (in the 40's and 50's), they are the answer to all our prayers with regards to interchangeable chokes."

Maybe something like that.

My dad shot one like that for years. Shot the eyes out of Ducks and geese. they were and are still great. Don't knock 'em till ya try 'em.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I made a statement and posed a question. That was all. NOW I AM A BOOB! We have heard from the 80 I.Q. son of the idiot that put the POS Cutts on the Heavy Duck Gun. Mystery solved.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.