Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: Mec Grabber 28 ga reloader . Model 8567. Reloader has 3/4 oz bar. I have used it for Rem and Win AA and has worked well.These are similar to the Mec 9000 but this machine is manual index. Has 100 count primer feed. With the collet resizer your reloads will fit any gun. I will change out the shot bottle for a new tall bottle for higher capacity. Price: $285 plus actual shipping charges. Thanks

Stan

·
Registered
1 Posts
For Sale: Mec Grabber 28 ga reloader . Model 8567. Reloader has 3/4 oz bar. I have used it for Rem and Win AA and has worked well.These are similar to the Mec 9000 but this machine is manual index. Has 100 count primer feed. With the collet resizer your reloads will fit any gun. I will change out the shot bottle for a new tall bottle for higher capacity. Price: $285 plus actual shipping charges. Thanks

Stan

Is this still available? If so I am interested.
Thanks
Mark
[email protected]

Stan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts