Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This Ljutic has been re-blued and the wood has been refinished. Release trigger, 33 1/2" barrel, adjustable comb, full fixed choke with no choke tubes, has the Ljutic spiral at the end of the barrel, 14 3/4" LOP. Easy to make LOP shorter because it has a 1/2" spacer and 1" recoil pad.
Gun is in Maryland. $1900 shipped to your FFL.
Thanks,
Marc

·
Registered
201 Posts
Marc - I have listed, on the sell or trade section, a Rem.3200 Special Trap with double release triggers for sale or trade. If you think you might be interested, send me a PM and we'll seed what we can do.

Jim - 27-T

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the positive comments! For a 41 year old trap gun it is in great shape. Then again, it's a ljutic. I don't know if the trigger is a factory release. According to Ljutic it had a pull trigger when it was new. Thanks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I would like to buy this gun but I need to talk to you about the details.Or has it been sold.Please let me know I have other guns Im looking at too.Thanks Robin 607)898-3083

·
Registered
43 Posts
Marc: I have left 3 posts for this gun. What's up!! Do you really want to sell it or not.I've bought a few guns off t.s.com. and everyone has responded with in just a couple of hours, Just wondering why its taking so long to hear from you.Post your # and I'll call you.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the interest in the X-73. I sold it today, 2-2-14. Robin, if I hadn't sold it today I would have called you ASAP. A local guy bought it & I didn't have to worry about shipping & FFLs. I got alot of PMs. Thanks again!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Marc: That sucks I really wanted that gun.If you would give the new owner my phone # I would appreciate it, In case he would want to sell it later. Thanks Robin (607)898-3083 N.Y.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts