Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm helping a friend sell this gun so please bear with us. This gun must transfer FFL to FFL and the seller will give a 3 day no-shoot inspection period. Buyer must pay shipping back if deal falls through. John

For sale: Ljutic Dynokic, serial # 155, 33 in barrel with .735 bore, 4 choke tubes (.715 .710 .705 & .700), release trigger, 14 ¾ length of pull, adjustable comb and Decelerator recoil pad with pad adjuster. No case, buyer pays shipping. $2200
missemucho_2008_03032.jpg

missemucho_2008_03031.jpg

missemucho_2008_0303.jpg

No private party to FFL in this state; sorry.
To answer some questions I've received about this gun: The choke tubes came with it and I believe they are standard Lujtic Dynokic but there are no markings on them so I am not positive. At one point, a couple of years ago, I wanted an additional choke and I talked to several of the gunsmiths at the Lynn Creek shoot and I got the impression from them that the chokes for this gun were standard Lujtic Dynokic. I was told that the Lujtic Dynokic choke tubes were unique to that model which they had and sold the choke to me on that basis.

The last time I patterned this gun it set up in the 60-70% range; your results may vary. The gun is located in North Central Arkansas.
Presently this gun is set up for release trigger; seller will convert to pull if the buyer prefers.

Thanks for the interest. John

·
Registered
971 Posts
If anyone needs a beautiful left hand rollover stock and matching forearm for this dynokick or another I have a super nice Ljutic Factory made one for $400. Just recently refinished with brand new kickeez pad also.

·
Registered
703 Posts
how would a three day no shooting inspection work if ffl to ffl? can you ship private party to ffl? thanks, Jack

·
Registered
854 Posts
John
The tubes are the "Inverted Cylinder" tubes used on Dynokic's, Centennial pro's and some over/unders. They are no longer being used but they will still make then for you at Yakima-
They can occasionally be found for sale on here.

Terry

·
Registered
301 Posts
Would you be interested in trade for a Remington 90-T with high adjustable rib, adjustable comb and release trigger?
Dennis

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Back by popular demand (of the seller)! Here's your chance to get THE GUN you missed out on in December.
John

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.