Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
That gun is worth a bare minimum 1250.00 Now that he had been informed he should relist it. I am sure that Ian would want the man to get the true value of his gun.

You wouldn't take advantage a person who doesn't know any better now would you Ian? Jeff

·
Registered
13,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seller offered a product at a price, and I accepted it at his asking price, pretty simple.

I certainly wouldn't do what you are suggesting if I were the seller of an item, and believe it would severely hurt the reputation of any seller on this site if they were to do such a thing.

Twodogs is a big boy, and I'm sure he did his research before listing the item, esp since he's listed and sold quite a few things on this website before. I think your post is an insult to his intelligence!

I think its BS that you would accuse me of "taking advantage" of someone when I am willing to pay full asking price! I'm sure you go around all the time offering sellers more than their asking price, yea right.

BTW, left the seller a message on this thread, sent him a PM, and sent him an off-site email, and haven't heard back from anything yet, so I'm not even sure I'm the actual buyer.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
So.... If he decides to not sell his gun because he made a listing error and left the 1 off of 1500 and asked 500 by accident then he is the bad guy for not selling it to you?
Only you would try and guilt somebody into selling you something that was clearly a listing error!

The level at which you are a scum bag never ceases to amaze me! Jeff

·
Registered
13,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Try and stick to one thought at a time please, and not jump all over the place like normal.

You really think it was a listing error (way to try and backpedal from calling the seller incompetent LOL)? Or are you just trying to get a rise out of me again? I think everyone here knows the answer to that. Had it been anyone else but me that posted the "I'll buy it" message, you wouldn't have said a word!

If the seller contacts me and tells me he made a listing error, I'd have no problem with that. Until then, you're just interjecting your BS as usual.

Go take your meds and have a restful nights sleep, and JOG ON!

·
Registered
767 Posts
An "Offer" of a shotgun for sale at a listed price by the seller and a an acceptance (I'll take it) buy a buyer. A verbal contract has been created by the two parties.....end of story.

SM

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
"way to try and backpedal from calling the seller incompetent LOL" Ians statement

I never said any such thing. This is now your second attempt to blame the seller by calling him incompetent for making a listing error.

So Ian... Are you saying that you believe that guy made a 1000.00 dollar mistake when valuing his item? The shows these guns for selling from 1250 to 1750 or more!

It doesn't make more sense that he missed the one in from of the 500 to ask a mid range asking price of 1500?

That is what the research that you are "sure he did because he is a big boy " Would show.
You did say that he sells here all the time. Are the rest of his items improperly priced?

Hmmmm.... Sounds like he made simple mistake.

That is what a non scum bag person thinks when he sees such a thing. Not a way to screw a person out of 1000.00 dollars

A non scum bag person send him a PM telling him that he left the 1 off of his 1500 dollar asking price so he can correct it. This is what I did. Jeff

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Verbal contract on the world wide web! Tell us more Perry Mason!Jeff

·
Registered
13,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If the seller tells me he made a mistake and meant to list it for $1500, I'll back out and walk away with no hard feelings toward him.

Until then, your incoherent rambling BS does nothing but make you look like a foolish sociopath.

·
Registered
13,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
An error was made in the original listing, and we are both walking away with no hard feelings.

Easy peasy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts