Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI guys..I acquired a K80 with a gorgeous wood set...a step up from standard...Is a factory K80 #1 Monte Carlo with factory adjustable comb plus has had a "Half Touch" recoil device and kickeez pad installed by Shooters Emporium in Oregon...I am looking to sell this wood set (forend and buttstock )for a fair market price so as to purchase another matching set that is a #1 Monte Carlo as well that is unaltered from how it left Kreighoff (with or without factory adjustable)...I shot it and its the most comfortable pussycat to shoot but I just cant get used to recoil devices as I collapse them from my method of mounting a gun and pulling it very tightly back into my shoulder ...so henceforth will sell to finance purchase of lesser stock..WILL GET PIX UP BY THE WEEKEND..SO PLEASE PM ME IF ITS SOMETHING YOU BE INTERESTED IN SEEING ASAP OR YOU HAVE A SET YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE WITH SOME AMOUNT OF CASH..AND IF THERES A DEAL YOU'D LIKE TO PROPOSE PLEASE TAKE SOME NICE PICS OF YOURS AND WE CAN TALK...LOOKING FOR STOCK LENGTH UNCUT OF 14.375"-14.5" lop WITH FACTORY PAD....Thanks for checking and I will get pixs up soon..you can Pm me with your pics and price ahead of time and those especially enticing will definantly hear back from me once I consult my K80 gurus on what fair value of what my stock is worth, ..YOU CAN ALSO PM ME JUST TO GET MY EMAIL ADDRESS TOO JUST SO WE CAN CHAT..SHOOT WELL AND STAY WARM MY TRAPSHOOTIN' BROTHERS AND SISTERS....THANKS!!!!! CALVINMD

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Im working on the price with comparables and the goodies..I was thinking around $1400 because from what I've seen available its going to take 1300 just for me to get a decent monte carlo with just an adjustable comb I got a few more but don't think they show anything any better

open to input/trades/offers...if Nothing else I'll put something uncompressible behind it and shoot it as is...no skin off my butt and its still purdy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts