Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is on Guns America. I offered to buy this gun 2 weeks ago. He accepted my offer by e-mail. It was located near Miami,FL. I said I would pick it up & hand him cash or a postal M.O. & an FFL. He refused a pick-up. I asked he call me to arrange another way. He never did. I see this one is in TX

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
it is obviously a scam.
there are a couple of others on G/A. you can tell by the low prices.
they are looking for credit card numbers, and other info for id theft.
dave

·
Registered
282 Posts
I sent GA an e-mail informing them about this. I did an reverse lookup and found out it was in Amarillo. I also think it is a scam. If not someone is going to get a KILLER deal.

Jimmy

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He used the same gun.pictures & ad only this one has an address from Houston. He was dumb enough to tell me again that he was holding the gun for me & waiting for my $$$ & FFL.

·
Registered
336 Posts
What a deal. I happen to live in Amarillo. If you will give me the address I will just go over and pick it up for you. LOL

Jerry Walker

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He shut up quick when I offered to pick this gun up in FL. Maybe he will let me pick it up in Houston. Houston is the one he sent me for the $$$ & FFL. Interesting note. My son makes maps from satillite & aerial photos. He went in & looked at the address & property & said it was pretty bad. The house was small & junky. There was chrome trim falling off a car parked nearby. His comment was, 'go there for a saturday nite special,not a Super Scroll. Address available if anyone wants to visit as is his FL address.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I asked for his address so a policeman friend who lives in town could pick it up
and he never returned the message.....

If it is too good to be true....it probably isn't.......

·
Registered
369 Posts
be very careful with Guns America
mant rip off people on there and the owners of Guns America wont help by what I have seen......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.