Trapshooters Forum banner

FOR SALE: FABARM XLR 5 LH 32

4600 Views 12 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  recoilless twoatlow8
Listing for a friend. Relatively certain it is a generation 1. For more info, contact ccrennert at the-letter-after-F mail.com, obviously in the standard email format. Comes with everything the factory puts in the case. $3,000 new, selling for $2500.

Gun Firearm Trigger Shotgun Air gun

Gun Shotgun Wood Air gun Trigger

Firearm Gun Shotgun Trigger Air gun

Gun Shotgun Trigger Air gun Wood

Gun Shotgun Air gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
594 Posts
If you call fabarm and tell them serial #.They will tell you what generation stock it is.I Bought one a month ago and called and asked. joe at fabarm said mine is gen. 3 and said there where very few gen. 1 ,maybe 45 or so.The sweep is fine for me on the stock,though I keep te trigger blade at rear most position.These guns are very nice and I don't find it heavy or hard to clean as some claim.The # 5 choke tube smolders trap targets at 16 yd.I do not shoot sporting,so maybe that would be different as far as weight of gun.The birchwood casey shell catcher works fine also. Good luck with sale.

joe

· Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Larry,
The difference is in the length of the grip. 1 had the longest, 2 shorter and 3 a bit shorter than two. Sorry I can't remember the breakdown on the distance.
Dave

· Registered
167 Posts
Thanks guys, it's an interesting piece of work. As I shoot "wrong-handed" I'd like to handle one of these. I have three LH 1100's that I can configure for any of the games and this gun is tempting. Is a factory release available and has anyone come up with a shell catcher for them?

Thanks again,

Larry

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.